UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Brandon Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandon Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:19:50 -0400
Hello University Community. Today I turn to you, not as an audience for a selfish rant, but for advice.

I need to change my primary care provider as I am very unhappy now that his nurse practicioner <SP?> is no longer there. So I'm seeking a doctor/NP who is flexible and communicative, exactly as my old doctor was not. If any of you have had good experiences with a care provider who has been good about dealing with odd circumstances and who is a good listener, please let me know. I hope to have made up my mind soon so I can get my life moving again.

Thanks in advance,
Brandon Walker

-
Brandon Walker