UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Rodger Ling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodger Ling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:04:05 -0400
Although I had a number of inquiries back in January my wife and I did not
sell our 26 foot Class C RV (1993 Gulfstream Ultra).  In the meantime we've
spruced her up a bit more.  We have enjoyed camping in luxury over the past
couple of years but now spend most of our weekends on the lake.  See
http://www.stationr.org/rv for photos and lots more information.  We're
asking $18,400.

We also have a 1984 Hunter 25.5 sailboat on the market.  This is an easy and
fast sailor (we have many trophies from the low-key races at Sale Creek
Marina) and comfortable for spending long weekends on the water.  See
http://www.stationr.org/sailboat.  We are out at the marina most weekends
lately and would be happy to take you out for a test sail.

Buy both and you'll have land and water options covered!

  --Rodger

Rodger Ling
http://www.stationr.org