UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Donna Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:09:55 -0400
I hope the UTC family has a great Easter Holiday.  The Cross has been a
symbol of hope and joy and unconditional, amazing love from the Father
to us.  God's Son came into the world knowing He would suffer, yet He
came willingly.

We don't have to wait until we are struggling with a problem before we
seek Him.  We can enjoy walking with Him daily.

Have a good Easter week-end and God Bless.  With all of our differences,
we are still a family and I would say we would probably do anything for
someone that needed help on this campus.  This should mean a lot to all
of us.

Have a great Easter -

Donna Adams