UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jennifer Weathers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:53:41 -0400
The weekend of Friday, April 30th - Sunday, May 2nd, all  PETsMART stores
will be partnering with our more than 2,700 humane organizations to host the
PETsMART Charities Spring Annual Adoption Weekend. The goal for this weekend
event is to save the lives of more than 13,000 homeless cats and dogs
throughout North America.

Families who adopt a pet during this event will receive a special kit that
includes:

·       a Free PETsMART New Pet & Parent guide
·       a Free keepsake picture frame to capture a first photo
·       $30.00 Banfield Certificate for Care (select stores locations)
·       And over $40 in valuable PETsMART coupons for pet supplies and
services.

So, please visit a store near you during this special event and look for the
adoptable cats and dogs who will be looking to find a new best friend! For
additional information on caring for your new pet, go to www.petsmart.com.

I'll add my note though - adopting a pet is a HUGE responsibility, so make
sure you are ready to commit for the life of the animal and not just looking
for some great discounts! Now is kitten and puppy seasons and the shelters
are overwhelmed so if you are in the market, now is a great time to look!

Jennifer Weathers
Counseling and Career Planning
University Center, Rm 338
Department 1801