UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Tatiana Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tatiana Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:17:30 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

         As many of you know, I visit Russia every year and take visitors
there through the University Exchange. Every time we take there loads of
good used clothes and distribute them there to needy people and charities.
Over the years, after the collapse of the communist system, the economy has
improved some, but there are still many people there who are in difficulty.

         If you have things you would consider to donate, I will gladly
accept it. The  tourists travelling this year have agreed to take things to
Russia. I am particularly looking for the following sizes:

Girls: 5 years - 12 years
Boys: 10 years - 16 years
Ladies: size 8 - 14

You can bring the things to my office (347 Grote), or call me and I would
be happy to pick them from your office.

Thank you SO MUCH for your help.
Tatiana Allen

Dr. Tatiana Allen
UC Foundation Associate Professor of Physics
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Tel: 423-425-4520, fax: 423-425-4683