UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:51:27 -0400
National Campus Bestsellers list
week of April 5

*We sold out of our original shipment of Richard Clarke's "Against All
Enemies." More copies will be arriving later this week.

Fiction:
1) The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown
2) Five People You Meet In Heaven, Mitch Albom
3) Can You Keep A Secret?, Sophie Kinsella
4) Angels and Demons, Dan Brown
5) Last Juror, John Grisham
6) Birth of Venus, Sarah Dunant
7) 3rd Degree, James Patterson
8) Little Children, Tom Perrotta
9) The Devil Wears Prada, Lauren Weisberger
10) Namesake, Jhumpa Lahiri

Non-Fiction:
1) Against All Enemies, Richard Clarke
2) The South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston
3) Purpose Driven Life, Rick Warren
4) Lies/Lying Liars Who Tell Them, Al Franken
5) Trump - How To Get Rich, Donald Trump
6) Fabric of the Cosmos, Brian Greene
7) Power of Intention, Wayne Dyer
8) Hegemony or Survival, Noam Chomsky
9) Deliver Us From Evil, Sean Hannity
10) American Dynasty, Kevin Phillips

Paperback Fiction:
1) Angels and Demons, Dan Brown
2) Dante Club, Matthew Pearl
3) The Secret Life of Bees, Sue Monk Kidd
4) Deception Point, Dan Brown
5) Digital Fortress, Dan Brown
6) Wicked: Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, Gregory Maguire
7) Life of Pi, Yann Martel
8) One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel Marquez
9) The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
10) Middlesex, Jeffrey Eugenides

Paperback Non-Fiction:
1) Sex and the City: Kiss and Tell, Amy Sohn
2) Reading Lolita in Tehran, Azar Nafisi
3) Bringing Down the House, Ben Mezrich
4) Complications, Atul Gawande
5) Me Talk Pretty One Day, David Sedaris
6) Devil in the White City, Erik Larson
7) 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Patricia Schultz
8) What Should I Do With My Life?, Po Bronson
9) Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom
10) Michelangelo and The Pope's Ceiling, Ross King