SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2004

From:
Giovanni Marola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:56:56 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Gerzner" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [SCUBA-SE] Hits, Deserved or Undeserved

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:33:35 +0200, Giovanni Marola
> <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> (Snips)
>
> > In every case in order to beat the bends we have
> > to satisfy two main conditions:
> >
> > 1- to dive without trespassing the M-values for every
> >  tissue of our body
> > 2- to ascent with variable velocity in order to avoid
> > excessive bubble growth
> >
> > Both of the above conditions may be satisfied ONLY
> > by monitoring CAREFULLY our dive computer which is
> > the only one who knows exactly how much nitrogen
> > we have absorbed and how near we are to the M-values.
>
> Since you do not show WHY this may be he case, your bald statement to
> that "fact" has no relevance.
>
> > Relying blindly on your brain which is in most case
> > narced and unable to do even
> > a simple calculation , is the last thing you have to do.
>
> If you are that narced, how do you read, and then properly understand,
> your computer?
>
> > I believe that the so called "undeserved" bends
> > are essentially due to two mistakes:
> >
> > 1- not having used properly the informations given by
> > the computer (no-deco time,max ascent velocity etc.)
>
> In that narced condition?

Christian excuse me, do you know the word "a little" or if you prefer
"ein wenig" or "un po" etc. ?
Please subst  "narced" with " ein wenig narced" and tell me if at 40-50 m
you are or are not able to use the informations the nicht-narced
computer is giving you.

 > Narced or not?

ein wenig, nur ein wenig. Verstanden?

.> > Hoping this helps