SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2004

From:
Mike Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 06:59:02 -0500

> > Wasn't particularly exciting when we got in the diesel fuel and oil, but
> it
> > was pretty cool when we pulled up on the scene and saw the lights still
> on
> > underwater. Made it damn easy to find and clear.
> >

> Mike,
>
> Was there anyone trapped inside?
>
> Ray

Not this time Ray. This was a stolen rig. Turns out the guy who was assigned
to the truck was a disgruntled employee that thought he'd get back at his
company. Didn't work.

The area where he dumped it is popular for this type thing. We have our team
training today, so we are going back to see what's been dumped over the last
several months. Been awhile since we have been there.

Mike