HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 4

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:07:01 -0500
Lastly, Clinton is GONE.  It's OVER--Stop trying to have the #($#
impeached.
Just like Reagan is gone, Carter is gone, Ford is gone.  Nixon is DEAD.
Etc.
You can't dig any other former presidents up and try them for 'crimes'
committed while in office either.  Just PRAY that Hillary doesn't decide to
run--even I couldn't take another term of Clintons in the White House.

------------------

Scott -

I think you are missing the point regarding WJC.  Just because the man
left office does not mean the problems he created went away.  I think 'W'
is a better president than WJC.  But that is not really a compliment.
Like many people here, I am not satisfied with my choices.  I think
'W' is effective, he did what he said he was going to do, I might
not like what he did or how he went about it, but he got rid of that
evil man in Iraq.  Now maybe there is a chance for a more humane
government there.  Maybe not, too, but I know I am not impressed
with the way WJC handled the situation, and not thrilled with the
UN's approach.