HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 4

From:
JohnMcDowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JohnMcDowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:56:30 -0500
Hum, I thought you were going to talk about John Kerry, but then I hear Clinton. These two men are different people. If the only thing you can say against John Kerry is an obscure reference to the Clintons I must assume that you think Kerry is pretty good by himself, and there is nothing negative that you can come up with about him.

By the way, GWB has been President for about 4 years now. At what point does he have to take responsibility for his own actions, or will it still be Bill Clintons fault in the year 3000?

John McDowell, Operations Manager
Quadax, Inc
www.quadax.com
440-788-2130