HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 4

From:
Wayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:04:51 -0600
 Duane Percox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I find it extremely humorous to be reading these posts that take
> actions by HP and paint them in the most negative light. I guess
> everyone has so much free time on their hands they can continue
> to post such stuff. But then, I would have imagined everyone was
> working hard on their migration. Oh well.

I find it amusing (and amazing), after the way HP has screwed over their
customers (and not just HP3000 customers, either), to see people try to
paint HP's actions in any light *but* a negative one.  At this point I'm
so disgusted with HP that I just want them to fail, in any and every
way possible.  If Gateway can cost HP any business at all, then more
power to them.  I'm certainly doing everything I can to that end.

--
Wayne Brown  (HPCC #1104)  | "When your tail's in a crack, you improvise
[log in to unmask]      |  if you're good enough.  Otherwise you give
                           |  your pelt to the trapper."
"e^(i*pi) = -1"  -- Euler  |           -- John Myers Myers, "Silverlock"