HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 4

From:
Michael Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:55:36 -0600
I just downloaded a trail version of Programmer Studio from Whisper
Technologies. Looks like a great tool to assist in porting software to
multiple platforms.

The trail version is missing one piece that is specific to M.P.E. only,
called WTRSH. Still waiting to here from Whisper Tech.

Does anyone on the list use it? If so, could someone email the binary
executable "WTRSH.exe" to me, or the NMPRG file itself. WRQ Label format
is preferable.

The programmer studio web site says that this piece is FREE WARE, but
their download link http://www.programmerstudio.com/download/wtrsh.exe
doesn't work.

Thanks in Advance,
Michael.