HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 3

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:25:45 -0600
Obviously, somebody penned this, as it's in written form.  It doesn't
matter who wrote it...wisdom can come from anyone.  I'm asking whether or
not democracy can survive.  Is the author correct (as Karl Marx supposedly
surmised) that democracy will eventually destroy itself?   Is everything
for sale?  Are we destined to become a serfdom, stratified by monetary wealth?

John Lee