HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 3

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:10:55 -0500
Jim,

that is awsome. I didn't know.
Then the real war-president is Bill Clinton.
AWSOME

then as the war continues, we definitely need another Democrat in the White
House, cause the Republicans didn't do anything in the last couple years.
It was still all Bill Clinton or was it Hillary in disguise?
Is Bill = George?
Aw, so George not only didn't show up for NG duty, he didn't show up at the
White House either and Bill just stayed.

You are too funny.