HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 3

From:
"Gates, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gates, Scott
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:49:48 -0500
Well, I can see we're not going to resolve this anytime soon.  Just put me
down in the A-ABB category.  That would be ALMOST-Anybody but Bush.
Alas, for me, this pretty much makes Kerry a default vote.  I just thank
Providence that we're not looking at another Clinton running.  If we were
expecting a GWB vs HRC vote in November, I'd be waiting for the sky to open
up and a Voice from Heaven saying "OK! THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU'RE ALL GOING IN
THE TIME OUT CHAIR!"