HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 2

From:
Günter Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Günter Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:42:29 +0100
Hello everyone,

one of my clients tried to run an old transact programm (standard transact commandline)
today. He would like to use the PRINT <command> and spool the output. Before running
TRANSACT he did a FILE TRANLIST; DEV=<device>.

This was, what I remember, the way it worked. But today the output of the transact
command will show up on the screen and after leaving transact, the FILE command
does not exist anymore. My last transact experience was more than 10 years ago, so
possibly my memory is a little rusty.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Günter Kuhn

SSD IT Consulting GmbH
Greppen, Switzerland