HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 2

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:39:10 EST
Scott writes:

> Like we have anything BETTER TO DO?  In less than two years, the next to the
>  last question will be "Where's the off switch?"
>
>  The LAST question will be "How do I boot up a French Fryer?"

I've been seriously giving a lot of consideration to changing fields myself.
I think what I would like to do is open a Fish & Chips restaurant with an
Medieval English monastery theme, in part to honor Carly. I've got the entire
theme worked out in my head: two of the staff are going to be a Fish Friar and
Chip Monk.

Wirt Atmar