HP3000-L Archives

March 2004, Week 2

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:21:04 -0500
O.K. Vis-a-vis HP2647x's ... I concede!

However my original usage said "HP dumb terminals"
without the model number.

In the greater context of HP terminals, can I be
convinced they have a positive adjective regarding
their intelligence?

(And can it be done outside of HP Marketing and
Sales documents from the dustbin of history?)

BT

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors