SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:00:10 +1100
On Wednesday, March 17, 2004 10:00 AM, Jim Wyatt wrote:

> Amen to the fact there are some real jackasses on rec.scuba.

> There are also some first rate folks & divers on there too, just about
> like any other scuba list I have seen over the years.

I'm a regular, non-posting, reader and I have no doubts about the truth of
what you say.  My comments were directed at the fact that several people who
appear to have rigid views about the language, form and style of debate that
took/takes place on Scuba-L/SE - and even Techdiver -seem to have a far more
tolerant attitude when it comes to rec.scuba!   :-)

It's an inconsistent attitude that seems to breed argument for argument's
sake! :-)

Strike