SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:12:12 -0500
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:18:42 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Bjorn Vang Jensen wrote:
>
>> I have in my inbox an e-mail from Hugh Huntzinger, received last
>> night. It attempts, in an underhanded but unmistakable way, to entice
>> me to visit rec.scuba and accuse Bob of violating my copyrighted
>> work!
>
>That's between you and Hugh.  You're not in a position to judge fully
>until you see the actual thread and its development.

And I suppose Lee Bell is in a position to judge since he "blocked
listed" ALL my posts -- read, Lee Bell read NONE of them except
the snippets cited by others.

Prior to reading this post, I had already posted what I termed
a "self-contained SINGLE POST" on this matter, about Bjorn's roll.

>You've already stated your
>support of Bob's position without taking it in context

Yes, Lee, Bjorn is in position to judge what HE read -- which was
ALL that matter.  He had FULL information about what I posted
about his roll, and he responded to them.

Rest of Lee Bell's drivil snipped.

I am gone for the day.  Will come back to club heads later, if
necessary.   :-))

-- Bob.