SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:04:49 -0500
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:22:29 -0500, Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote:
>> Jeff,
>>
>> I must formally ask you to send a copy of my post asking Chuck Hopf
>> (Co-Manager) to reveal the identity of the Robert Lung forger, for
>> REASONS I detailed, and ask for Chuck's explanation of WHY he chooses
>>  to conceal the identity of said Robert Lung.
>
>All I can tell of "Robert Lung" from the archives is that he subscribed
>as [log in to unmask]

Obviously.  Otherwise this forger would NOT be able to post with
that email address in scuba-SE.

I KNOW definitely that Chuck Hopf and another Scuba-SE member KNOW
the identity of this forger because the forger had bragged to them
about his act because he knew those two had crossed-swords with me
in the past.

>I presume the post you want is as follows:

Yes, except for the garbled paragraph of Lee's quotes.

Thanks.  Now Chuck will have stretch ones imagination to say that
he hadn't read his "boss"/superior Jeff-Kell's post in which
my post was shown in full.   :^)

-- Bob.