SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Shep Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:56:09 -0800
 I also read frequently and post infrequently....But this list is a GREAT
resource full of knowledgeable people that can answer (or point you in the
right direction) ANY question regarding Diving and the water. I find that
that the other noise is just that...and I put most of it in the kill file.
Which is a whole bunch smaller on this list than it would be for rec.scuba.

This list is wonderful ...don't lose sight of it's great benefits.

Stepping of my soapbox.
Best to you all.