SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:29:08 -0500
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:51:29 +0800, Bjorn Vang Jensen
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Lee Bell wrote:
>
>> I did not begin the pattern and the comments Michael chose to make
>> applied directly to rec.scuba and to a thread he read there.
>
>No they did not! They applied to the population of rec.scuba, NOT to a
>thread he read there. In fact, his statement elaborated on exactly WHY he
>would not bother to go there. You violated his right to make that choice
in
>one of the most pathetic, conniving, premeditated cross-postings I have
ever
>read.

Permit me to echo my "metooism".

>Here are some interesting snips from the archives.

Scuba=SE/L examples snipped

> and once again berate Bob:
>
> Let's hear how you reason that what is not OK for someone else,
> is OK for you, because it suits your preferences.  Then explain why the
> term "Hypocrite" should not be applied."
>- Lee Bell, October 3rd, 2000

BTW, there are numerous parallel acts of hypocrisy by Lee in
rec.scuba, not worth my time to cite the occurrences because there
are so many.   But a google search of "Lee Bell Hypocrite Supreme"
will find Lee Bell berate me THOUSANDS of times for "name calling"
while Lee blithely calls me "an asshole's asshole", and a "pompus
asshole".

>But never mind the blatant hypocrisy evidenced here. I'm sure you'll
>weasel and wriggle for weeks about the quotes above,

>I'd be much more interested in WHY you chose to send Mika's statement to
>rec.scuba ? I can't wait to hear this!

Permit me to express my "metooism" once more!

>"Sad, sad little boy, looking for respect in all the wrong
>places, and running home to Scuba-SE to cry about how unfairly he's been
>treated when he's recognized for the child he is being."
>
>If you substitute "Scuba-SE" for "rec.scuba", it seems to me that this
>sentence describes yourself and your actions perfectly! What kind of
>sociopathic slimeball copies someone's
>post from one SUBSCRIPTION-BASED mailing list to an unmoderated NEWSGROUP
>which every whacko can (and in this case does!) frequent at will, while
>including a taunt and the unwitting poster's e-mail address, in what can
>only - ONLY - be interpreted as an invitation to write to said unwitting
>poster ?
>
>This act of yours - which absolutely nobody drove or forced you to
>perform - was almost a thing of beauty: the work of a truly perfect
>asshole, virtually unbeatable in malice, conceit, mean-spiritedness
>- and attention-seeking.
>
>Yuk!
>
>Bjorn

I have characterized Lee's act in rec.scuba as his personna Mr. Hyde
(as in Dr. Jckyll and Mr. Hide), giving him the benefit of the doubt
that he is the good Dr. Jckyll occasionally.

But the latest events seem to draw a SECOND LEVEL parallel, in the
Dr. Jckyll and Mr. Hyde in that Dr. Jckyll (Lee Bell) is LOSING
CONTROL of the appearance of Mr. Hyde (Lee Bell), and the latter
is taking over as his lasting personna.

-- Bob.