SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:17:42 -0500
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:22:23 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Bjorn Vang Jensen wrote:
>> Lee,
>>
>>> As low a reguard as you may each hold rec.scuba, Bob can't even stay
>>> out of trouble there.

Of course not!  I posted the pics at the request of Dan Bracuk with whom
I've dived at Las Palmas.   Ron Lee fired his shot because he didn't
like something I said about SOMEONE ELSE, in a completely different
thread about the LU dive shop.

The rest was ongoing history.   Lee and his few "friends" there (all
jokers, Ron Lee, chilli, Jammer, etc.) can attack me to their hearts'
content -- the end result is always the same -- they shot their own
feet!

>> Nobody can, Lee. Not on that group. Some get themselves into trouble
>> there, some are gotten into trouble.

I club THEIR heads as hard as I club any head anywhere, if they
choose to poke me.  :-)   Lee overlooked the fact that MOST of the
ones that USED to defend Lee are now SILENT.  I can name lots of
names, but those finally wised up.   Except the remaining few.

>I've been doing fine for a very long time.  Bob can't do so for 5 minutes.

See the above.

> On the other hand, every thread there seems to deteriorate
>into sex, guns or politics pretty quickly.  When it does, you either have
>fun with it or move on.  Most do a little of both.

Lee forgot to mention the subject of "attacking Bob", his favorite,
and brags about not reading my posts at the same time.

My post "Mr. Hyde's (aka Lee Bell) FAKE "blocked list" Broke AGAIN!"
has stood there since March 10, without ANYONE defending Lee!  Of
course Lee supposedly can't see it, so he couldn't very well
follow-up on IT.

>> I guess I shouldn't be surprised at your misunderstanding. My
>> statement that Bob is right was related to his understanding of JPG
>> compression.
>
>My mistake.  Easy enough to make.

When he does NOT read what I post, of course it's easy to make
mistakes.  He makes those mistakes ALL the time.   In this particular
instance, what you (Bjorn) posted and it contains the entirety of
what I posted (thanks :-) so there's no excuse for Lee to say he
didn't see) what we posted was completely UNMISTAKABLE that it was
about the compression of images in .jpgs.

>You didn't specify and Bob's post was
>surely about more than that.  I saw only a few of the original information
>related to Bob's posts.

BLIND man taking cheap shots -- that's Lee Bell.

>  I can,
>however, say that it did not take long for Bob to be calling me, Ron Lee
>and others names.  That's his standard response to anybody that does not
>agree with him.

The last line is Lee's STANDARD line in rec.scuba.

He couldn't have found a WORSE place to express it than here -- because
Bjorn and I each KNOW we have strong disagreement on many issues, but
we RESPECT each other's expression of our view and I have not EVER
called Bjorn any name, even when we were clubbing each other's head
6 years ago.  :-)  Bjorn and I had out-grown our flamewars YEARS AGO.

The same can be said about my strong disagreement with Strike on many
issues regarding scuba practice and regulations.   But we don't, and
don't have to fight about it.   If I called Strike NAMES, they would
be "Viking God", "Old Bastard", and a few that he LIKES.  :-)

To say that I call others names whenever they disagree with me is
the kind of cheap shot Lee posts in rec.scuba and SOME of the folks
there are dumb enough to believe it because they can't READ or
COMPREHEND any post longer than three lines.

Lee Bell, you are barking and obfuscating at the wrong TREE, in
the wrong COUNTRY!

I call Ron Lee an IDIOT because he has been behaving like an idiot
in his entire existence in Scuba-L and rec.scuba.  It's not name-
calling.  It's a "descriptive" characterization.

>It's not my mudfight.  I'm simply an observer.
>
>Lee

Some observer!  He only posted about a dozen or so derogatory posts
based on what he DIDN'T read.   This is Lee's latest:

Lee>  He's taking time from his cruise to do this crap?  My, he's reached
Lee>  a whole new level of obsession.  Maybe his wife should take his
Lee>  computer priveledges away during vacations.

Lee> Earlier, I see that Bob mentioned that the price of housings and
Lee> cameras was out of reach of his wife's amateur efforts.  Interesting
Lee> comment from a man that wears a Rolex, drives a Mercedes and travels
Lee> the world according to his own desires.

My reply to Lee in rec.scuba is in that post mentioned earlier, which
stood there for FIVE DAYS without anyone speaking up for Lee!  That
must be a record, in rec.scuba -- which Lee thinks he owns.    :-)

-- Bob.