SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:49:07 -0500
Ray Jones wrote:
> Yes sir, I do know of the Mustang Ranch as does ANY red-blooded
> American (and many an international) man does BUT I have never
> personally been out there. I would think you'd lose more than $100
> for that trip. 8)

I've not been to the Mustang Ranch, but I have been to the Cherry Patch
Ranch and the Chicken Ranch, similar establishments in all respects.  I
have, actually had, they're long gone now, to prove it.  It is very
difficult to get out of a house of prostitution having purchased nothing
more than a T shirt, but it is possible.

Lee