SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:21:23 -0500
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:09:56 -0500, Michael Doelle
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>2004  Coco's mini NEDfest.  Ask Mika and da Krazy Kiwi.  :-)<
>
>Hmm, wasn't there once a definition re the minimum number of NEDs required
>to call it a NEDfest?

My IMPLICIT definition is 2, as in the first mini-NEDfest of 1994.

>According to which Strike could probably claim weekly NFs.

Only if Poe is on it.  :-)   Otherwise Strike would be the only NED,
hence no fest.

>And when I think back to my time in FL ... we could at least count the one
>when Nitrox was in town.

That would be one.  I am sure you have many others in Boynton Beach,
Texas Flower Garden, with Lee, Chuck, and others.

>Anyway, as far as I know, our Isla del Coco trip still has spaces
>available.

Hmmmm.  But it's such a strenous trip for da Feeesh, and I've been
there twice already.  But, it ain't over till it's over.  :-)

>Shameless plug: do it NOW, while there are still a few sharks left.

>Nitpick: where's the second 99 CozNEDfest on your list?

Go to Crusty's webpage.   It has that Cayman Aggressor NEDfest
two months before the Cozumel one.

Gotta head out to Papeete, Tahiti NOW!  :-)))

BTW, ElPezNeuvo attended a Bridge tournament, for the first time
in about 20 years, in Knoxville, yesterday.  (That's why I've
been so quiet <BG>).  Came in 1st in a 15 table section.  Like
riding bicycles ... :-)

Will check in here again at airports, hotels, cruiseship, etc. :-)

EPN