SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Mike Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:07:50 -0600

Welcome aboard Monique. Like Strike said, there's no water around here, so
learning to dive here will be tough. Questions can certainly be answered
though, just make sure that you DON'T stake your life, or that of your
buddy,on the answer, until you have researched the subject via other means
as well.

Mike