SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Ed Graves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:14:33 +0000
Bjorn -
You were a freakin' officer...I'll try not to hold that against you.
Ed 8^)

"The Navy, the Navy is a hell of a place,
the organization is a freakin disgrace,
With ensigns, and JGs, and light commanders too,
with heads up their 'backsides' with nothing to do.
On the bridge they yell and they shout,
about things they know nothing about.
For all the good that officers do they may as well be,
(the last part is something rude to do with them, marines, & 'gay paree')