SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Steve Weigold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:22:44 -0500
> Nice pics Steve. Looks like our quarries, 'cept colder!
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike.  I was beginning to wonder if my post had gotten lost in the
noise :-).  Saw your comment on another message about getting the call to go
help look for that boater.  Good luck and be careful.

Any of your boys using FFM's?  Several of us are gearing up with the
neptunes with comms.  In particular, mine is expected to arrive on Monday.
Can't wait to get in with the dry suit, dry gloves _and_ a FFM.  Might
almost make that cold water comfortable :-)

Steve