SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:52:35 -0500
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:15:10 -0800, Kenneth Smith <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Bob= GET over it ...the 99 members ( or make that 98 excluding you) are
>tired of it. WTFC who it is---- besides you- go diving ...
>
>Ken

Well, our Dear Friend Ken Smith who have NOT posted in Scuba-SE
a long time, and has been a long-time Scuba-L member.

That seems to fit the PROFILE of the mysterious Robert Lung
perfectly, and is ONE of the very few names I have not definitively
ruled out as that Chicken Shit who posted with the name "Robert
Lung".

Are your two lines YOUR confession that you ARE the Robert Lung?

Why are you exclusing me as a member of Scuba-SE?  How could I
have posted in Scuba-SE if I am NOT a member and sbuscriber to
Scuba-SE?

-- Bob.