SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2004

From:
Huw Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:45:29 -0500
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:06:43 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Currently having a pleasant exchange with Popeye.
>
>I'll bet.  My last response to him regarding you was that you really are a
>pretty good diver.  It didn't help.
>If you wish to stop the discussion, avoid anything to do with U.S. military
>actions anywhere outside the U.S.   It's even more of  a hotbutton for him
>than it was for me a while back.

I don't normally get involved in these threads, entertaining though they
are (as a one-man self-created freakshow) from the outside, but the
outstanding, record setting level of hypocracy contained in this response
is just breathtaking.  Sinking this low must deserve some recognition,
surely?  :-)

Cheers,
Huw
--