HP3000-L Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Joshua Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:21:21 -0500
From: Craig Lalley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

First off let me say, this sight does not have MPEX.

How can I list all the file with more than 100 extents?

Sorry it would help if I could read properly first!!!

Anyway I like the Bigfiles utility but, another option is to use the MSG
file idea but instead to LISTF,6 to the msg file then read through it with
input inside a while loop and use FINFO('!CURRENT_FILE','EXTENTS')>### to
find the files you want. All pure CI this time...:-)

Josh