HP3000-L Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Michael Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:11:07 -0600
Allow me to set the record straight:

<grump mode>

1.  HP3000-L *does not* forward attachments.
2.  If a person for whatever reason adds your email address
    into their personal address book *and* that person's PC
    get's infected by a virus which makes use of said address
    book, then you've become a target for that virus.  This
    is not the fault of HP3000-L or the comp.sys.hp.mpe gateway.
3.  If anyone else would care to run (and maintain) the
    comp.sys.hp.mpe gateway, EDIT would be more than happy to
    discontinue what we thought was a useful service to the
    HP 3000 community.  We picked this up when the need arose,
    but it has become such a profitable and rewarding experience
    that we're willing to let someone else enjoy it for a while!
</grump mode>

  Ahh, I feel better now ;p

Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies