HP3000-L Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:00:18 -0500
Other than to add to the moral decay of this country, what did her exposing
her boob accomplish.  Was it done for artistic value?  Hardly

Because the Hollywood trash make it look like this is an every day thing,
now every parent in the country who's child saw Justin expose Janet's boob
are going to have to explain to their kids why it is not appropriate to go
up to a girl and rip her shirt off.  Even though they most likely already
know that it is wrong.  Kids are getting mixed messages.

If you want to expose your children to this kind of stuff, buy them a
subscription to a pay channel on cable.  But don't expect the vast majority
of the country to tolerate this kind of entertainment during prime time.
I'm no prude, I enjoy a good majority of the movies that Hollywood turns
out, but nudity or partial nudity has it's place and it's not prime time.

When some kid walks up to you or your wife or your daughter and decides to
remove an article of her clothing, exposing her body to the public, remember
it's just entertainment!