UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Donna Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:40:08 -0500
Help, especially in the biology dept.  My dog is in a new study for the
treatment of melanoma.  We are trying to get this started ASAP because
as you may know this kind of cancer is very quickly spread.  We are
working with the University of Wisconsin-Madison on this project.  There
have been fairly good progress in some dogs, and as you know, this is a
good start for helping with humans.  (if you are interested there is a
web-site I can send you)

Does anyone know where we can store the vaccine with a -70 degrees
freezer or liquid nitrogen?  My veterinarian and I are putting our heads
together and I told him that if any one would know, someone on this
campus would.

Thanks so much

Donna