UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
A Paige Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]
Subject: [UTCSTAFF] You think it is just about PE?

It's not a question of what message we want to send. We are already sending the wrong message by cutting hours at all. We are not setting the standard, we are not forcing expectations; we are conforming to the mandates of the state; A state that has a history of crippling its educational institutions. Politics divides and separates by forcing us to choose between what we can [...]49_17Feb200410:01:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:02:58 -0500
Greetings UTC Community!

I am saddened to inform you that former Lupton Library employee and friend Jared (Jim) Pipitone's adopted father Gary Reeser has passed away this weekend after a prolonged illness.  Please join me in expressing our sympathies and prayers to him and his family at this time of grief.  Thank you.

The arrangements are as follows:

Visitation
5-8 p.m., Sunday, February 1

Funeral Service
11 a.m., Monday, February 2

Fike Funeral Home
2415 N. Ocoee St
Cleveland, TN 37311
(423) 472-1525

If you would like to send flowers, here is a suggested
florist:

Jimmy's Flowers
2231 N. Ocoee Street
Cleveland, TN 37311