UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Angelique <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelique <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:35:11 -0500
My sentiments exactly Shannon!!!!! Well said.

Angelique

At 12:10 PM 2/5/2004 -0500, Shannon Marie Smith wrote:
>Kudos to Tom.
>
>We are in the middle of presidential primaries, Ricin found in our own
>state senator's office, and CIA Director Tenant saying Iraq was never
>stated by analysts to be an imminent threat. And the biggest story on the
>news this morning was the continued saga of Janet's right breast.  Which,
>by the way, we all got a good view of on the cover of Rolling Stone a few
>years ago.  Both of them.
>
>What we as Americans view as news very rarely is. Oblivion is a dangerous
>thing.
>
>SMS

Angelique Cook
Senior Secretary
Psychology Dept. 2803
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Phone: (423) 425-4262
Fax:   (423) 425-4284
Alternate E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare
while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing."
(Quote by-William A. Ward)