UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Lisa Keylon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Keylon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:24:36 -0500
Dear campus community,

It is with sadness that I announce that today is my last day at UTC.  I
have accepted a new position with the Partnership for Families,
Children, and Adults.  I want to thank the UTC community for making me
feel so welcome during my tenure here.  This has been an incredible
experience and it is extremely hard to go!!

Someone asked me today to describe UTC.   The word family came to mind.
Granted we have our spats and our arguments, but we all are very
supportive and caring towards one another.  Please remember that and
never lose that wonderful quality.

Hearing the beautiful chapel chimes in the distance will bring a tear to
my eye Monday afternoon.

Thanks to you all!!!

Lisa

Lisa Nichole Keylon