UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:01:03 -0500
I apologize for taking university time/space but I have no idea of all the departments and individuals who come in contact with the three groups, thus the mass mailing. This should add clarity to those that it applies.

There are three squads. What follows is the department with which each belong and/or their advisors. This is to clarify to all who have dealings with any group exactly who the responsible parties are.

1. Sugar Mocs (Student Development [Venus Lacey])
2. Elite (Marching Band [Stuart M. Benkert] soon to be moved to Student Development)
3. M-SQUAD (previously thought to be Elite, later known as the All-Stars now known as the M-Squad (a very cool name I think [Kenya Bradshaw])

If you have complaints or comments be sure to address the proper advisor/department as it creates confusion for us as well. Further, as Laura Mincy Stated, there is no "battle" or contest between the dancelines. The sugar mocs do their thing, the elite do their thing and the M-squad does their thing and though it might all be happening at the same games it is only for the purpose of facilitating a greater enjoyment of the event.

stuart