SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2004

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:00:14 -0500
>She's claiming it was an accident.  I don't think anybody
believes it.<

Definitely looked planned. Or why would she have had that 'nipple cover'
under the bra? Or ornament or piercing or whatever.

I still think that the  Reagan era is to blame. I lived in Austin before
Ronnie got elected. Nudity at 'Barton Springs', the popular local swimming
place, was quite common. Very soon after the election, it was tolerated
only "way uphill" away from the pool. Shortly after that it was banned
completely.

Are thongs still banned on Fla. beaches? I remember the discussions about
what percentage of a female butt had to be covered. I applied for the job
of butt inspector back then. Didn't get it though.