SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2004

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:04:19 +1100
On Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:47 PM, Mike Wallace wrote:

(snip)
> So now you are working on them for DEMA right?  ;-)

I've ben paying my DEMA dues for donkey's years, and have yet to visit and
take advantage of all of the benefits of membership.  Like the ...?  And the
...?  Or the ...?  I think they ought to send me, just so that I can find
out what it is that I've been paying for!  :-))

That crisis management manual's at the designer's and should be ready for
print and publication soon.  Going to DEMA would be a great opportunity to
thank you for your help and input, give you some copies for the Team, and
buy you some beers as thanks!  :-)))

Strike