SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2004

From:
Brad Stambaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:49:07 -0800
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

P.S. We had three great days of diving, but it appears the Norte may
hit tomorrow, judging from the weather forecast and the wind at
this time.

It's good to hear that Senior Pez Nuevo hasn't completely given up on his fishy family!!! :-)) And, I think I just experienced the storm you're expecting tomorrow, while having my weekend in Key West. As it happens, I was renting a scooter, and exploring Old Town, when the rain came down in buckets. To make this story short, a wild lady loaned me her pink poncho which had a hole in the but area. Unfortunately, this elicited a few reactions from the local male population. Then, I came to a puddle that was a block long, and up to my knees. The scooter stalled, and with traffic all around, I pushed it to the other side. It was a memorable day. :-))) ...And, I hope your Coz trip is full of good memories. Just hope the storm wears itself out before it gets to Cozumel. :-)))

Brad