SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2004

From:
Steve Weigold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:27:44 -0500

> > Horsea has opened up to the public as an inshore dive site:
> > http://www.kevincrew.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/diving/horsearpt.htm
>
> Bloody hell!  A 'test centre" for Navy divers??? (I do hope that the new
> generation of Navy divers are better than that!) :-)
>
> > Though God knows why anyone would want to dive there when the big blue
> > wobbly thing wot mermaids live in is just down the road:-)
>
> I'm with you on that one.  It's a great place to clock up minutes
> underwater
> and it's ... and it's ...(Actually, it's bloody awful!) :-)))

Wow.. Strike, you're spoiled :-)) .  I checked out the site, and I was
thinking that it would actually be a good dive!  Of course, where I go to
dive regularly, I have more chance of getting stuck in an old nasty tire
than being bitten in the groin by a wobby.. but thats a different issue.

Steve
(warm water? wotzat?)