SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2004

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:42:47 +1100
On  Sunday, February 08, 2004 8:35 PM, Bjorn wrote:

> We're expecting Robert any moment now, for dinner and a few beers. He's in
> town to get his root canal finished. I'll ask him, and let him post his
> reply from here!

Thanks for that, Mate!  Robert said that he'd check on the hotel on his
return to Bali.  We (Sylvia and myself) are planning to arrive earlier in
the week to fit in with her taking time off from work - and probably to do a
little bit of sight-seeing of places wot I ain't been to before!  :-)

Doubtless, however, we'll be catching up in Singapore, prior to Bali, for a
dry martini or two! :-))

Is J-M  going to be able to make it to Singapore for the Show this year?  (I
feel as though I owe him one or two drinks after last time!)  :-)))

Strike