SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2004

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:23:10 -0500
Strike said:

>Sylvia tells me that the Hotel Sanur Beach is the one that meets our
budget
requirements!!! What's it like?  Will it be OK?  (Bugger wot Syvia expects
- does it have a
bar?l)  :-)))<

Not being a big fan of major chain hotels unless I travel on business, I
might even be interested in this one also. If it turns out that the
location is preferable.

>We'll be arriving - from seperate quadrants of the globe - earlier than
the
other folks.  (19 - 25 April).<

Aha. I have to admit that I never actually checked the ADEX dates. In the
meantime I have booked Sipadan until the 20th. Awaiting confirmation. But
I'll definitely get to Bali on the 22nd. Ready to dive on the 23rd.

Did anyone actually keep track of everybody's plans? And could be bothered
to post this? I'm still in the process of fine-tuning my arrangements.

Will probably revise my return flight to a date earlier than the 30th, i.e.
leave the same day as everyone else.

Michi