HP3000-L Archives

January 2004, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:58:36 -0600
I spent a lot of time trying to use Java on the 3000.  Got lots more
gray hair now.

In looking at the errors you are now getting at run time, I believe
these are due to the fact you have an older version of Java on your box.
You should really install the latest on from HP.  That cured at lot of
problems for me.  You will have more, but at least you should be using
the latest version, which I believe can be downloaded from HP (Jazz?).

Denys