HP3000-L Archives

January 2004, Week 3

From:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:45:37 -0800
Hey Tracy,
Re-INSTALL Questions

It might be a real good time to try lower-case donna's  SYSCONF job and collect data on the system config's and network config files.  It will give you a good idea on which network config files you need to find.

http://invent3k.external.hp.com/~MGR.GARVERIC/

Regards,
  James Hofmeister

"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Since I'm replacing my old Model 10 with a Model 20
on MPEXL_SYSTEM_VOLUME_SET, this will of course
require a Re + INSTALL.

What's the best way to re-instate my network config
files? Just restore NMCONFIG and NPCONFIG?

Can I use my old CSLT to re-add all my old non-Nike
drives and mod the product IDs in Sysgen, or do I
have to add them manually after using the Factory
SLT?

BT

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Email: <first>.<last>@hp.com
Hewlett Packard - Global Solutions Engineering (WTEC)
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.