HP3000-L Archives

January 2004, Week 3

From:
"Reid E. Baxter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Brian Donaldson
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Security/3000 Vesoft

The only reason I wrote my own security system was out of necessity. I
refused to pay Vesoft (or anyone else for that matter) the inflated amounts
of money they were asking for the software. [...]49_16Jan200411:06:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:51:34 -0500
Listeners,

I have a question I hope one of you can answer. If I do the following:

:SYSGEN CONFIG,TESTCFG
SYSGEN> IO
IO>HO
IO>EXIT
SYSGEN>KEEP
SYSGEN>TAPE

Which group am I creating the SLT from ? CONFIG or TESTCFG ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Reid E. Baxter
I&O Enterprise Midrange
Office: (614) 213-5321
Pager: (877) 482-0103
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Pager E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.