HP3000-L Archives

January 2004, Week 3

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:20:35 -0500
Correction.  I just found out the (the manual
told me this time) you can't use E0 as a hot
spare per the bottom of the Hot Spare page:

"The following modules must not be configured
as hot spares because they store licensed
interal code and/or may serve as the disk
array's cache vault:"

Model 20 - A0, B0, C0, A3, D0, E0

-- Why A3 ???

Model 10 - A0, A1, B0, A2, A3, A4