HP3000-L Archives

January 2004, Week 2

From:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:48:05 -0600
 Hum,

I did find those in Laserjet 9000mfp user's guide (watch for wrap)

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/CoreRedirect.jsp?targetPage=http%3A%2F%
2Fh200002.www2.hp.com%2Fbc%2Fdocs%2Fsupport%2FSupportManual%2Fbpl11725%2Fbpl
11725.pdf

(watch for wrap) page 231:

Paper type Ec&n#
 5WdBond = Bond
 6WdPlain = Plain
 6WdColor = Color
 7WdLabels = Labels
 9WdRecycled = Recycled
 11WdLetterhead = Letterhead
 10WdCardstock = Cardstock
 11WdPrepunched = Prepunched
 11WdPreprinted = Preprinted
 13WdTransparency = Transparency
 #WdCustompapertype = Customa

HTH
Denis  (Remove "removeit." from email address)